Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Park City to Midway

I finished working in Park City and decided to go over the pass to Heber, I found a few caches a long the way of course!

P.C. Cache Run - Cache # 2 took a while to spot, being a micro hanging in a tree in the woods.



Anniversary 18 was a nice easy one, it was cold up there at 9,000ft elevation though.



Samba's Cache surprised me with it not being hidden, just sitting there in plain sight.



Wasatch Mountain State Park: Pine Creek was like all the caches hidden by the Utah State Parks, easy and full of free stuff, I took a pen and waved at the ladies in the building who watched me like I was a weirdo.




Troop 216 Raven's Nest was the last find of the night, up on Memorial Hill in Midway, the road winds up it and I found it funny that to get from the bottom to the top it was over a mile of driving, when it is less than a tenth of a mile if you hiked straight up.



No comments:

Post a Comment