Monday, August 2, 2010

Hot Pots!



Saturday, 31 July 2010

A group of us (Brian, Jonathan, Jay, Patti, Justin Loralee and I) hiked up to the Hot Pots in Diamond Fork, it is a really good hike, it was my 2nd time. I had already found all the geocaches but we stopped so others could find them and I hid a lot of caches too. The caches I hid today were mostly pretty challenging, climbing rocks, trees, cliffs, crossing the river on logs, etc. I think those are a lot of fun. I don't do it to make it "hard" on people, but to share the fun I have doing those sort of things.





The hike is 2.75 miles one way, it is a fairly flat trail that follows along side a river most of the time. Lots of pretty scenery to enjoy.






We got to the waterfall, I stood under it to cool down. There were several people there and more arrived after us, and many more were coming up while we were going down, it is a popular trail and rumored to be a popular place for people to get naked and hang out in the hot spring pools, but I haven't seen any naked people on my two visits. I did see some signs of it though.. underwear and bikinis sitting around that did not belong to anyone who was there when we were there...





Overall it was a really fun hike with a great bunch of people!


No comments:

Post a Comment