Monday, August 16, 2010

On the way to Potter's Pond




Friday, 13 August 2010

On the way to the Potter's Pond Event I got some good caching in, lots of good finds and hides, a lot of benchmarks too.

I went down to Ephraim and up Ephraim Canyon because I'd never been there before, down to Joe's Valley Reservoir and up Miller's Flat Road to the Potter's Pond campground.

The caches I found along the way were :

revolutionary war #1

very buddy cache

"T" is for Taylor

Christmas in July


Willow Creek turnoff

Don't get "stump"ed

GBEEC

Bluebell Bridge

Cow Memories


Watershed


Top 'O the Canyon to ya...

Find Benchmark P41, Find the Cache

Go Turtle Go

I saw a bear run across the road, I was cornered by sheep dogs, I had a cow slobber on my windshield... it was a pretty entertaining drive!


No comments:

Post a Comment