Monday, August 9, 2010

Heber Valley



Friday, 06 August 2010

I found myself in the Heber/Midway area today and decided to do a little caching, I stopped by Brace Yourself and was able to find it this time, I had tried before unsuccessfully. It was hidden by PlumNuts which generally means I'm going to have a hard time with it.



I also found Wasatch to Star Wars - Kashyyyk, it was hidden by my friend Brian (JediMasterAilshie) and I have wanted to try to find all of his, now I need six more of his 22.



Since I was in the area I stopped by Wasatch Mountain State Park: Huber Grove... I had already found it but I thought since I'm keeping this blog now I'd take a few pictures of the funny cache... It is in an old looking outhouse, and when you open up the "toilet" you find the ammo can.




To finish off the caching in Heber Valley I stopped by Ranger Rick #2, it was a quick find on the sign at the National Forest Ranger Station.



No comments:

Post a Comment