Sunday, August 29, 2010

More Heber Caching









I found several around the Heber City area, starting with Gone Fishin', it was on a mailbox that looked like a giant fish.




I stopped by Wasatch to Star Wars - Endor Forest, excited to get another of Brian's caches, it was up Daniels Canyon and in a really cool hole in a tree.



Another of Brian's caches I found was Wasatch to Star Wars - Dexter's Diner, it was in the parking lot of a local restaurant, I always enjoy a nice and quick cache hidden under the skirt of a light pole!



They put a new cache in their new yard, I got that one too. I really like caches at people's homes. They are "safer" and a lot of fun to find. They got creative and put it in a red "milk bucket." Toys & Stuff 2.



Since I was at their home, I picked up Brian and Stacey to go find a few. We went to Yellow Ribbon #24 and were the first to find it.




Also found Royal Coachman...



The last cache was yet another of Brian's, Wasatch to Star Wars - Wanna Buy Some Death Sticks. The coordinates were off, but lucky for me I had him with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment