Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Doh!-nut Falls Cache


Sunday, 08 August 2010

Tammy and I hiked up to find the Doh!-nut Falls Cache, it turned into quite the adventure. It was a nice easy hike, about 0.75 miles up to the falls area, saw some people and some wildlife along the way.


It is a popular hike, we saw a lot of people along the way. When we got to the falls I stood under the FREEZING cold water, it was way colder than either of the other two waterfalls I've stood in this summer, and I thought Stewart Falls was cold!



After looking all over the hillside for the cache Tammy decided to look for it and instantly said "here it is!" I guess I should keep her around!






We decided to be adventurous and find out own "better" way back after finding the cache... Something I often do and always regret but never learn from. We ended up climbing cliffs, sliding down mountains, jumping across raging rivers, running into a moose a few feet away from us and much more... all in all a nice little Sunday evening hike.








No comments:

Post a Comment