Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Under the Hill


(Just a random picture I took in Park City)




I thought Under The Hill by nealvs (GC1WFCG) was in a great spot, both the actual hide and the location, I saw a bunch of wildlife and sat there enjoying the sounds of birds and water for a few minutes.



I stopped to get yet another "Yellow Ribbon" cache, Yellow Ribbon #37 by snownomi (GC2EG3J). Brian (JMA) had been there a few days before me, it is always fun to see a friend's name on the log before mine.




Also found Jen Hogan Memorial by SAMCO (GC29T1Q), lots of bikers in the area as usual.


At Looking for Girl Friday by Sgt Joe Friday (GC2DBVJ) I found the cache even though it was in the midst of many construction workers who were taking down a T.G.I. Friday's Restaurant. I've never been one to be too "shy" to go in and make the find.

No comments:

Post a Comment