Monday, September 27, 2010

How Green Is My Valley?


I was out for a drive with Kristie and her kids and we stopped by a couple caches, I had found them a long time ago but I was trying to think of 'Regular' sized caches. We went to How Green Is My Valley? and Orem Stormwater Cache #2 - Car Car.

Personally I prefer an easy micro cache, no contents to dig through... they can be hidden in better places. But bigger caches are great for kids who want to find a 'treasure.'

I'm happy to find any cache that I can find, it is always entertaining and interesting to see those cachers who freak out and rant about their hatred for something, whether it be micros, puzzles, power trails or one of many other things.... let's just have fun and enjoy what our fellow cachers give us.

No comments:

Post a Comment