Wednesday, September 22, 2010

H


I stopped by and found H by coptercaper (GC2F5RF), I'm guessing the owner had not hidden the cache until sometime after it was published on the website because DrJay had tried to find it before me, I was the first to find it and it was in the obvious spot.
That happens sometimes, people don't understand that they need to have the cache in place because the reviewer could publish it any time and people are going to run out and try to find it.



I also found yoU Cee Cee yoU ICU by BradyMars7391 (GC2F5HC), just grabbing a few of the new caches, I don't worry much about being the first to find, but it is fun to find it the same day so I still get credit on DGP.




half barrel of monkeys by badbrad54 (GC2CM34) got published while I was sitting home relaxing before bed, I thought it would be fun to see if I could beat Goblincamper2004 there since I was pretty sure they'd be going after it, they live a lot closer than me so I hurried and through on some clothes and took off, I pulled up while Allison was looking for the cache and we ended up finding it together.
I had archived one of my caches that was too close to this one so that the owner could hide a cache at their home, I have plenty of caches and was happy to.

No comments:

Post a Comment