Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Great View of the Valley / Provo Night caching


Tuesday, 06 July 2010

Found it JAC0B found Great View of the Valley

I was on my way to eat at Olive Garden for my Grandpa's birthday dinner, he turned 83 today. I noticed I was going to be pretty early so I decided to stop for a cache, this one was the nearest unfound cache so I went for it, up by the apartments on the hillside below the "Y."

http://img.geocaching.com/cache/log/15675de0-ce76-4592-a9ad-2de83409ac37.jpg



--------------
I also went out and did some caching at night with Karmalee, Megan and Fawn. I had already found all the caches we went to but it's still fun to just get out with people and enjoy caching time. Karmalee and Megan are fairly new to geocaching and didn't know about the super common method of hiding caches under the skirt around a light pole so I made a video of them trying to find Lazy Sunday Afternoon Micro (GC21T87).











No comments:

Post a Comment